Registration Files needed to submit:
(1) THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PAPER (BOTH MS Word file and PDF like: 123.doc and 123.pdf)
(2) REGISTRATION FORM (.xls or.xlsx)
(3) SCANNED PAYMENT PROOF (.jpg etc)
(4) COPYRIGHT Agreement FORM (Titled as ICNSER2019 YOUR PAPER ID+ copyright, like: 123 copyright.pdf)
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full.
Categories Conference Fee
|Regular Author (within 8-10 pages)||480 USD/3200 RMB|
|Student Author (within 8-10 pages)||440 USD/2800 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||340 USD/2000 RMB|
|Additional Page||50 USD/300 RMB|
|Presentation Only||340 USD/2000 RMB|
|Listeners||200 USD / 1200 RMB|
1. Online payment with PAYPAL using credit card
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
3. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
More about method of Registration please see REGISTRATION FORM
1. Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one author registration, otherwise it will be excluded from ACM.
2. Each normal registration includes one paper publication in CD proceedings, a bag, a badge, proceedings, program schedule, and attending all technical sessions and social programs (tea/coffee breaks, conference lunches).
3. All attendees must register, but only attendee without paper publication can register with the attendee registration fee.
4. Everybody, who has paid the conference fees, will receive an official receipt at the conference venue.
5. Payment of fees must accompany all registration files and must be made in USD/RMB. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
7. No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee
8. The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee.
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by ACM. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by ACM after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to ACM. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the ACM.